Monday, June 13, 2011

Highlights of the last month

I love having a blog because I can justify not writing in my journal!  I'm glad I have it!  It's crazy to look through it and realize the things you've done but have totally forgotten about.  This past month has been super crazy!  I will try to keep it simple:

Karl's and Rielee's Wedding:

I love Rielee.  She has the funniest sense of humor and I'm so excited to get to know her more.  She was a beautiful bride.  Karl had a smile from ear to ear.  You could tell he married the girl of his dreams.  I forgot to take my camera to the temple but here are some pics of the amazing reception.  The lady that did it did an amazing job:






Then we had a party to celebrate our infertility! haha  We went up to the cabin and shot guns and had a camp fire.  We have such great friends!



Then we went for the longest camping trip of our lives: 9 days!

First we started with a family reunion down in Panguich, UT where my Grandma Woolsey is from.  It was so fun to get together with all of the cousins!                                                                                                                 

Some funny things that happened:

-Kory got another dog, Brownie!  So cute.  It's funny because Ryan wouldn't let us have it so I talked Kory into, even though our parents HATE the dog they have.  Brownie actually has helped Harley be better! 
                                                      
-I found the cutest Gold cowboy boots.  You are probably thinking, "Heather, how many freaking pair of cowboy boots do you have to have and what are you going to do with Gold ones???"  It was funny because I wanted them but I wanted to find my sis, Natalie, to give me her opinion on them.  I walked out of the store but went back because I just had to have them....when I got to the reunion Natalie said, "Heather, you have got to go buy these way cute cowboy boots! They wouldn't fit me but they would fit you!"  I said, "Are they gold???"  They were totally the same boots! haha I also bought little baby cowboy boots for our future baby!
-Alex was begging Natalie the whole time to go poop outside...it was the last day and he was over in the bushes and we asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm goin poop in the bushes!" 
-Kresta got minute to win it games! Pretty hilarious.  Especially the cotton ball one with Natalie: 

-Ryan wrecked and I guess it was pretty funny.  He scraped his butt pretty bad and showed my mom and sister...never thought in a million years he would do that!!
-And last but not least, camping isn't camping unless Uncle Tom has a "SHiieeeet" moment (S**t drawn out really long).  He locked his keys in the car as we were packed up ready to go and it echoed through the campground! haha I love it!

Here are more pictures of that trip: 






 Then the Love's went home and we went to Marysvale all by ourselves.  It was so nice and relaxing.  The Phillips, from my mission, live there so it was fun to hang out with them.   They took us to "Hoover's, not Hooters" and it was sooo good.  Ryan rolled our four wheeler, luckily he wasn't on it! It was pretty funny.  That's why I love having a four wheeler as old as us!  If it breaks, it's no big deal!





Finally, we ended in Palisades State Park with the Jones'  It is soo beautiful there.  It was blowing so hard the first couple days our tent blew flat and we had to tie it to a tree to stay up!  The boys golfed and Kelle and I rode along.  I found tons of golf balls in the weeds!  We also went four-wheeling.  Uncle Paul and Aunt Chris were there too!








5 comments:

Miss Crystal said...

How fun!!! I'm so jealous you got to see the Phillips! Looks like y'all had a blast! :)

Crystal Noel Perry said...

I just love you. You're such a good person! I'm so glad we're friends. :)

Jackie said...

Heather, I'm always so jealous of all your adventures! But I love seeing all the pictures you take because I feel like I just went on vacation when I look through them! ;) Camping for 9 nine days, that must have been fun!! You & Ryan are so cute together, love you guys!

Jackie said...

I guess my brain couldn't decide to write out 'nine' or just hit 9...so it did both. lol

harmony marie said...

Once biked to marysville and love panguitch...maybe I know some of your cousins. Go infertility!