Monday, June 27, 2011

Cute little Faye

For some reason I couldn't comment on Faye's little blog.  I wanted to thank them for putting our adoption link on Faye's blog.  When I tried to comment it kepts saying their was an error so I thought I would just take a moment and post on my blog about little Faye.   Faye is my cousin, Stacey's, little girl who was diagnosed with Leukemia at just three years old.  Stacey and her husband Nick live in Texas, which is far from home.  Instead of being angry with God and finding fault, they stood strong and faithful.  They picked out the blessings that have come along the way instead of complaining about how life is so hard.  They are truly amazing.  I just wanted to let Stacey and Nick know how much I look up to them and how I wished I could be more like them.  The fact that they put our link on her blog is a perfect example of how great they are, still trying to help others even though they are faced with this huge trial.  AmAZing!  I love you guys! 

We are having a fundraiser to help little Faye out.  Please come and support.  It is going to be tons of fun!  Their is a carnival for the kids, 5k for you runners(and wanna be runners like me), silent auction, garage sale, food, music, etc.  Come out and have fun! 

3 comments:

Cute Family said...

So nice of you!! I can't comment on Faye's blog either, it never lets me. I will need to find out if something is wrong with it.

harmony marie said...

She is sooooo cute.

Swaner Family said...

She is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! I would totally come but unfortunately we will be out of town. Hope you have a good turn out!