Monday, October 17, 2011

If you build it...they will come

Lately I have been SuPer excited to have a baby!  I've decided to get the baby room all ready because in  Field of Dreams they said, "If you build it, they will come" :) 

My Sister'n'Law is giving me one of her white cribs (She had two from the twins).  I just bought this cute dresser on KSL to be my dresser/changing table.  

I also have been buying clothes....I also hide alot of them so Ryan won't know! haha.  I just found the cutest shoe store online, Pediped.  I bought three pair of shoes last week!  I will have to attach more pictures soon.

2 comments:

harmony marie said...

Hooray for super positive, go getter thinking. I've totally been thinking about doing this as well. I do have a couple items that I've stashed away as well.. . .we'll be there soon!

Becca & Jesse said...

Super jealous! I love your new dresser and think it'll look fab in your baby room! Rock on!