Monday, October 31, 2011

Over the river and through the woods...


Each general conference we usually take a four wheeling trip.  This year we decided to just spend it at the cabin.  For my dad's birthday we got him tiger trout to plant in his pond at the cabin.  It has been a RiOt!!  It is so much fun because you don't have to wait long before you catch one.  The kids love to catch grass hoppers to fish with.  It's also neat to throw dog food out and watch the fish go nuts over it.

If you haven't noticed, Ryan is obsessed with fishing lately.  That's all I hear about.  It's fun seeing him so passionate about something.  He is in HEaVeN up there.  I love it!


Ryan helping Jayden and Alex

Otis and Kash

Helping me with the horses

I love this picture!  What goof balls!!

Natalie is in the process of potty training Otis and so when he finally says he needs to go, he really needs to go!!!
Sittin around the camp fire


I don't know if Kresta was doing that on purpose???



 These are just a couple of thr probably 100 we took! They loved pulling faces



I have so many pictures of him picking his nose.


This is on the new road Kory and Karl have made for their new rock business.  If you need landscaping rocks, let me know!
                                                
                                           

                                                     
                                               This is what Alex's hair looks like when he wakes up
                                                    

                                                  


2 comments:

Jackie said...

These will be great memories the little ones will always remember! Love the little butt cheeks!

Love Fam said...

ReAlLy. You had to put the one of me picking my nose!!! lol...on purpose!!! Bwaa ha ha ha